FOSA supports substantially all of the financial needs of Fairfield Children’s Homes. Our sponsorship program generates about 70% of FOSA’s funding. All sponsorship funding goes to Fairfield Children’s Homes to provide for the food, housing, and education of the children at the Homes, as well as their spiritual and social well-being.
For $30 a month, you can reach out to the children at Fairfield Children’s Homes. The $30 is used collectively to cover their expenses for food, housing, school fees and uniforms, health, dental, and transportation, along with other expenses that may arise. These funds also go to cover the salaries for the mothers, aunts, educators, workers and other staff who care for the children and administer the Homes. All of the sponsorship fees are used for these purposes, as other funding sources are used to defray the administrative costs of FOSA itself.
If you are interested in sponsoring one of the children, please follow these steps:
• Commit yourself to spending $30 a month for each child you sponsor to change that child’s life.
• Click on the DONATE NOW link and submit your information. Choose a boy or a girl, then choose an age rage. Ages 0-5, 6-10, 11-18. A child in most need of a sponsor will be chosen for you. (Due to Zimbabwe Law, we are no longer able to feature photos or identifying information of the children. This is to protect the privacy of these precious children. Sponsors will receive additional information.)
• The information the administrator needs to secure your sponsorship is attached on the website. Just follow the links and fill out the form in its entirety.
• Contact the FOSA Administrator at email@example.com with any questions to begin a life changing dialogue.
Sponsor Expectations and Responsibilities
As you consider taking on the responsibility of sponsoring a child at Fairfield, we ask you to commit to the following:
• Committing to your child to sponsor him or her as long as he or she needs your support. (Generally, this will be until your child is 18 years old. Continuing sponsorship through completion of the child’s education will be available.)
• Make your financial contributions at the full sponsorship level. Payment can be made monthly, annually or other time sequences.
• Provide support for your child through letters, thoughts and prayers.
• Share the Fairfield and FOSA story.
• Participate as you will in special projects (such as periodic large-scale shipments of needed supplies).
FOSA’s Commitment to Our Sponsors
As a sponsor, we commit to you:
• Acknowledge your sponsorship with a new sponsor package.
• Communicate with you multiple times during the year.
• Provide periodic communications from the children at Fairfield.
• Provide updated photos of your sponsored child at least once each year.
• Facilitate communications with Fairfield Children’s Homes.
• Maintain accurate records of your contributions.
• Be a faithful steward to our mission of supporting the children at Fairfield.
Tax Deductible Deductions
FOSA is a 501c3 not for profit organization. Donations to FOSA are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by applicable law.